- Charting the changes in apartment vs. single-family rents across top U.S. metros
Charting the changes in apartment vs. single-family rents across top U.S. metros
ResiClub PRO | National multifamily rents rose +2.7% in 2023, while national single-family rents rose +4.6%.
Become a paying subscriber of ResiClub Pro to get access to this page and other subscriber-only content.
What you get when you upgrade:
- 3 additional subscriber-only articles per week
- Access to Lance Lambert's housing trackers—includes metro and county level analysis
- Lance Lambert's interviews with the biggest players in residential real estate
- Subscriber-only residential real estate research, rankings, and reports